Data Breach Policy
Last Updated 14th May 2018
In the event of a breach of data that we hold on you. We will:
- - Notify you of our awareness of a breach. This will be by email or phone.
- - Make note of the breach in our breach log.
- - Investigate the source of the breach and what steps need to be taken to prevent any further breaches.
What is a breach?
A breach is any unintended sharing of data. Some examples are:
- - An email containing your personal data is sent by mistake to the wrong recipient.
- - Our systems are hacked and information stolen.